Custom Industrial Cables and Cable Assemblies for Advanced Manufacturing
BizLink elocab is your partner for specialized custom industrial cables co-developed precisely to your requirements, no matter the application’s needs.
Superior custom bulk cables to exceed your expectations
Sophisticated modern industrial machinery highly demands custom cables and cable assemblies it uses.
BizLink elocab tackles technological innovations early on and offers custom bulk cable products whose functionality is tested under simulated real-world conditions. In addition, we have access to a wide range of components that enable us to provide you with know-how and top-notch consulting services.
We provide highly competitive solutions starting at an industry-leading 300ft minimum order, small to medium-size assembly projects, and high-volume production runs due to global manufacturing facilities.
• Higher quality production processes & end products
• Higher reliability in extreme conditions for outdoor operations in rough/hazardous environments
• Micro-miniature cables optimized for high-frequency
Applications for Custom Industrial Cables
- Packing machinery
- Material handling
- Large format printers
- Conveyor systems
- Linear drive equipment
- And much more!
Custom Industrial Robotics
- Warehouse logistics robots
- Collaborative robotics
- Semiconductor wafer-handling robots
- Delta robot
- Cartesian robots
- And much more!
Overview of Custom Cables
- Bizlink’s HPF Cables can be designed to exceed 150 million
- Performs flex cycle at tight bend radii
- Components can include wide varieties of single wires, twisted pairs, coaxial cables, data cables & optical fibers
- ISO Class 1 Cleanroom Rated
Differentiators of Custom Industrial Cables
Reduced Cable Breakage
- Resistance to mechanical stress, crush, and tension
Extra strength cable available
Experience with Difficult Projects
- Co-Development Partner with a history of Solving problems for complex applications
Services Available for Custom Industrial Cables
- Complete assembly solutions
- Strip & crimp AWG50 to AWG12
- Injection overmold capabilities
- Soldered & bolted connections, heat shrinking, potting and more
- Pin assignment
- Electrical continuity
- Insulation test for high voltage
- Custom test requirements available upon request