Custom Flat Cable & Cable Assemblies
BizLink is your co-development partner for special industrial cables tailored precisely with your attributes, no matter the application’s needs.
Custom cables with low minimum orders of 300 ft
BizLink's High Performance Flex (HPF) product line consists of custom flat cables designed for up to 150 million of flex cycles. Cables can be used in self-supporting trackless applications saving space and cost like in automation, material handling, industrial robotics, healthcare and many other applications.
BizLink developed the (HPF) cable product to provide low-friction while in motion for use in applications requiring millions of flexing cycles and to perform in tight bend radii.
Custom flat cables provide a wide variety of useful options. A broad range of individual components can be mixed and matched, allowing you to customize your design to fit your application needs.
Hybrid cable designs can include a variety of coaxial cables and components for flexing, twisted copper pairs, drive control, fiber optics components, data cables such as Ethernet, Cat5e, Cat6A and Cat7, optical fibers, and even tubes for air, water, ink, etc.
Maximum flex life, low-friction in motion, and ultra-low particulate wear make these cables well suited for use in any environment where absolute sterility and high mobility are required. UL Recognized and ISO Class 1 cleanroom rated.
Applications for Custom Flat Cable and Cable Assemblies
Machinery & Sensors
- Printing machines
- Food processing & packaging machines
- Industrial robotics & Linear Drives
- Machine building & automation technology
- Pick and place equipment
- Bio-Medical Equipment
- Laboratory equipment for bio-medical tests
- Surgical Robots
- Genomics and DNA Mapping Equipment
- Custom cable assemblies available
Differentiators of Custom Flat Cables
Reduced Cable Breakage
- Resistance to mechanical stress, crush, and tension
Extra strength cable available
Experience with Difficult Projects
- Co-Development Partner with a history of Solving problems for complex applications
Services Available for Custom Flat Cables
- Complete assembly solutions
- Strip & crimp AWG50 to AWG12
- Injection overmold capabilities
- Soldered & bolted connections, heat shrinking, potting
Testing & Quality Assurance
- Pin assignment
- Electrical continuity
- Insulation test for high voltage
- Custom test requirements available upon request