Custom Cables for Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs)
BizLink elocab is your partner for custom-engineered cables and cable assemblies for Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs).
Special Custom Cables for Autonomous Mobile Robots
Custom cables reduce AGV and AMR downtime, faults with electrical systems, and issues with the lift mechanism (if available).
BizLink elocab's cable and cable assemblies are custom-made from high-quality materials, ensuring reliability and longevity. We offer a variety of cables for power, signal, data, and hydraulic hoses built to last through millions of movements.
Our electrical and mechanical engineers can design and custom-build cables that meet your most stringent requirements. Every portable robot is unique, and we pride ourselves on delivering custom-made cables resistant to chemical exposure, abrasion, torsion, repeated movement, or high temperatures.
Located in the Toronto-Waterloo Tech corridor, BizLink elocab provides exceptional technical support, customer service, fast international shipping, and competitive pricing. Our commitment to safety means we only produce rigorously tested cables that meet or exceed industry standards such as UL, CSA, and CE.
With our custom-engineered cables, you can trust that your AGV or AMR will operate safely and efficiently. We are excited to serve you and help you find the best solution for your next project.
Applications for Autonomous Mobile Robots
Industrial Cleaning Automation
Autonomous floor scrubbers
Autonomous warehouse cleaning
High-traffic cleaning robots
Overview of Custom Cables and Cable Assemblies
Hybrid Round Cables
- Complex component and cable designs
- Can include data, signal, power, tubes
- Low susceptibility to interference
Custom Coiled Cables
- Custom ruggedized spiral cables
- Absorbing extreme mechanical strains
- Absorbing irregular tension and torsion forces
High Performance Flex (HPF) Cables
- Up to 150 million flex cycles
- Low friction in motion
- Hybrid cable designs
Differentiators of Custom Cables for AMRs
Experience with Difficult Projects
Partner with a history of Solving problems for complex applications
Services Available for AMR Custom Cables
- Complete assembly solutions
- Strip & crimp AWG50 to AWG12
- Injection overmold capabilities
- Soldered & bolted connections, heat shrinking, potting
Testing & Quality Assurance
- Pin assignment
- Electrical continuity
- Insulation test for high voltage
- Custom test requirements available upon request
- Rapid prototyping
- State-of-the-art equipment & machinery
- 360 Quality management system
- Full-service cable system engineering solution intONE™