Custom High Performance Flex Cable & Cable Assemblies
BizLink is your co-development partner for custom flat cables tailored precisely to your attributes, no matter the application’s needs.
Custom High Performance Flex cables (HPF) with low minimum orders of 300 ft
• Utmost Flexibility • Endless Designs • Superior Performance
BizLink elocab's custom High Performance Flex (HPF) product line consists of custom flat cables designed for up to 150 million flex cycles. Flat cables can be used in self-supporting trackless applications saving space and cost like in automation, material handling, industrial robotics, healthcare, and many other applications.
Our custom High Performance Flex and Flat cables provides maximum flex life, low friction in motion, and ultra-low particulate wear, making these cables well-suited for use in any environment where absolute sterility and high mobility are required—UL Recognized and ISO Class 1 cleanroom rated.
BizLink elocab's custom hybrid cable designs include a variety of coaxial cables and components for flexing, twisted copper pairs, drive control, fiber optics components, data cables such as Ethernet, Cat5e, Cat6A, and Cat7, optical fibers, and even tubes for air, water, and ink.
Applications for Custom High Performance Flex and Flat Cables
- Printing machines
- Food processing & packaging machines
- Industrial robotics & Linear Drives
- Machine building & automation technology
- Pick and place equipment
- Bio-Medical Equipment
- Laboratory equipment for bio-medical tests
- Surgical Robots
- Genomics and DNA Mapping Equipment
- Custom cable assemblies available
Differentiators of Custom High Performance Flex and Flat Cables
Reduced Cable Breakage
- Resistance to mechanical stress, crush, and tension
Extra strength cable available
Experience with Difficult Projects
- Co-Development Partner with a history of Solving problems for complex applications
Services Available for Custom High Performance Flex and Flat Cables
- Complete assembly solutions
- Strip & crimp AWG50 to AWG12
- Injection overmold capabilities
- Soldered & bolted connections, heat shrinking, potting
- Pin assignment
- Electrical continuity
- Insulation test for high voltage
- Custom test requirements available upon request