Custom Cables for Laser Welding Applications
BizLink elocab Custom-Engineered Safety Laser Welding Cables
Your safety is our Top priority!
When it comes to custom cables for laser welding applications, there are several important properties that you should look for. Firstly, the cable should be able to handle high temperatures and withstand exposure to flames and sparks. This means the cable should be heat-resistant and durable, resistant to cuts, tears, and abrasion. Antagonism to oil, solvents, and chemicals also often plays a role.
Additionally, the cable should be flexible and easy to maneuver. BizLink elocab custom-designs and produces specialty cables with built-in security features, ensuring that the laser will be shut down immediately in case of a cable break, no matter how unlikely such an event may be. Safety should always come first!
Located in the Toronto-Waterloo Tech corridor, BizLink elocab provides exceptional technical support, customer service, fast international shipping, and competitive pricing for Laser Welding Cables. Our commitment to safety means we only produce rigorously tested cables that meet or exceed stringent standards in the welding industry.
With BizLink elocab custom-engineered cables, you can trust that your welding application will operate safely and efficiently. We are excited to serve you and help you find the best solution for your next project.
Laser Welding Applications
Overview of Custom Cables and Cable Assemblies
Hybrid Round Cables
- Complex Component and Cable Designs
- Can Include Data, Signal, Power, Tubes
- Low Susceptibility to Interference
Custom Coiled Cables
- Custom Ruggedized Spiral Cables
- Absorbing Extreme Mechanical Strains
- Absorbing Irregular Tension and Torsion Forces
Custom Round Cables
- Tin and Bare Copper Conductor
- Advanced Jacket Materials
- Different Braiding Types with Protective Tape
Differentiators of Laser Welding Cables
Experience with Difficult Projects
Partner with a history of Solving problems for complex applications
Services Available from BizLink elocab
- Complete assembly solutions
- Strip & crimp AWG50 to AWG12
- Injection overmold capabilities
- Soldered & bolted connections, heat shrinking, potting
Testing & Quality Assurance
- Pin assignment
- Electrical continuity
- Insulation test for high voltage
- Custom test requirements available upon request
- Rapid prototyping
- State-of-the-art equipment & machinery
- 360 Quality management system
- Full-service cable system engineering solution intONE™