Value-added cable services - intONE™
BizLink Elocab Ltd. has launched intONE™ to optimize your cable requirements, providing the first ever custom engineered Full Service Solution available in the global market. When you work with our highly skilled engineering team on an intONE™ project you will receive:
- 3D CAD models ready to be integrated into your equipment design
- 3D mapping of the cable assembly routing within your product
- Component identification, selection and qualification
- Full project management services
- Rapid prototyping with <4-6 weeks turnaround times
- Increased speed to market
- Unique logistical service to assist in production volume sourcing
- Capabilities in manufacturing both industrial and medical cable assemblies
The industries that we specialize in
Machinery & Sensors
- Printing machines
- Food processing & packaging machines
- Measuring, controlling and vision technologies
- Public authorities inspection equipment
- Geophysical monitoring
- Factory automation and industrial robotics
- Machine building and automation
- Pick and place equipment
- And much more!
- Ultrasound, patient monitoring and Endoscopy cables
- ECG/EEG/MEG cables
- Surgical Robots
- Imaging (ultrasound, MRI, X-ray, etc.)
- Patient Monitoring
- And much more!
Cable failure analysis – get a fully engineered full turn-key solution
Sometimes it is not obvious as to why cables are failing. Our engineering team can reverse engineer your current solution to better understand the cable failure and its cause, allowing our team to provide you with a solution that is sure to meet your needs.
Routing & installation
Improper installation of a cable or cable system can mean reduced cable lifetime and early failure. BizLink engineers can help with proper installation of the cable to prevent these failures and ensure that your cable is able to withstand the lifetime of the application.
Special material selection for high temperatures, low smoke, chemical resistance, etc. can ensure that your cable will not cause your application to fail. Our engineering team is highly educated and trained on a wide selection of materials for different uses.
Custom cable designs and testing in one place
On site flex testing such as rolling flex, high-speed, torsion and tick-tock help you to determine cable flex life, installation, design and material impact. Our engineering and quality team closely monitor the results and provide detailed feedback on improvements that can be made to ensure your cable design will meet your application needs.
We understand that some cables need to withstand extreme elements such as cold, heat and sunlight. BizLink offers special cable testing such as UV life testing, flame testing and accelerated cable life test to ensure your cable design can withstand the elements it is put up against. Ask our engineers how we can do this for you today!
Make sure your data cable can keep performing under application specific conditions with signal integrity or data cable testing & evaluation, dielectric withstand test and more. All tests are done with the close supervision of our quality and signal integrity team providing you with detailed reports of the testing.
External testing for medical grade materials and sample life testing for sterilization helps our customers to understand how different materials will withstand over time with the use of harsh chemical cleaners and the ability to properly clean the cables of bacteria and virus when used in medical applications.